V Bs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: V Bs
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 22:00:20 EDT
Just got back from a short vacation during which I stopped at the one and
only Victoria British intergalactic headquarters in Lenexa Ks. I don't know if
 was expecting a Cabellas type experience or what(maybe a marimba band or
somesuch) but I got some kid behind the counter who threw me a catalogue and
said list what you need and I''ll see if it's in stock. Actually what I needed
was in stock and I saved 10% and shipping costs. No tech advice was available
for brake return spring questions but I think I muddled thru. The bottom line
 is,no tourist hotspot but worth the time.     Patrick      61 Midget