Re: V Bs

To: Pmaloy4@aol.com
Subject: Re: V Bs
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:15:44 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Pmaloy4@aol.com wrote:

>Just got back from a short vacation during which I stopped at the one and
>only Victoria British intergalactic headquarters in Lenexa Ks. I don't know if
> was expecting a Cabellas type experience or what(maybe a marimba band or
>somesuch) but I got some kid behind the counter who threw me a catalogue and
>said list what you need and I''ll see if it's in stock. Actually what I needed
>
>was in stock and I saved 10% and shipping costs. No tech advice was available
>for brake return spring questions but I think I muddled thru. The bottom line
> is,no tourist hotspot but worth the time.     Patrick      61 Midget

My job takes me to Overland Park down the street from VB every so often
and I go to the warehouse out in Lenexa to see what they have in stock
and to check on some items I have a question about.  I would rather not
send them back as is usually the case.  It is worth it to go.  I have
noticed that VB has a few different sources for parts than the others.
Some of their parts are more authentic than M***.  It's easier to see
for yourself than to get it shipped across country then have to send it
back.  And yes, you save on shipping, but the airline wanted to know
what all those things were in my bag (lifters for my 100-4) at the x-ray
machine.

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite