oil leak

To: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil leak
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:11:59 -0400
Hello all,
We are having an oil leak problem and do not know what to do.  We
thought it was the valve cover gasket and replaced that.  that did not
work.  then we dropped the sump and replaced the seals. and still we
have a leak.  we did not replace the rubber seals at the front and back
with the cork ones that we got, but we did replace the seals between
the sump and the block.  The leak seems to be near the back of the sump
on the passengers side.  Does anyone have any ideas of what it could be
if we correctly replaced the seals?

Kristi
'74 RWA midget