Re: Hey you boys wanna see my video?

To: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com> information
Subject: Re: Hey you boys wanna see my video?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:16:00 -0400
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, miatapower@miatapower.net, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Cute, Can't say as I care for the tune tho ;-)

Looks like for the most part a lot of fun, a few downers on the way tho.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com