Re: Hey you boys wanna see my video?

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, miatapower@miatapower.net
Subject: Re: Hey you boys wanna see my video?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:46:21 -0500
Forgot to put the license plate back on when he left to get fuel.
When he got pulled over he reviewed his registration and found that he
hadnt paid it and it was due a month earlier.  i have a small clip of
hiim talking about all thethings the cop WANTED to give him tickets
for.

--
http://beatracing.com