Re: Gas Mileage and using premium gas

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'Spridgets Digest'" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage and using premium gas
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:19:32 -0500
Flounder,

Try jacking up the back end of your truck... that way you're always going
downhill.  Should be worth a couple MPG.

What's really amazing is that your drop when towing isn't more.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."