Re: Ignition Switch

To: Christina Liebel <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Switch
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:55:15 -0400
Cc: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Christina Liebel wrote:

> Well yet again we have another electrical problem.

Check that the white/red striped wire is on the solenoid.
(might be white/green on the later Midgets)
Also check that is has voltage when the key is switch to the crank position.
If not, check the same wire at the key switch and/or plug connection
where the switch plugs into the main harness.
If all else fails, I think I have a NOS switch, not the key part but the
internal switch. At the very leadt I have a used one.
I will give it to you but not your old man ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ