Weber downdraft questions

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber downdraft questions
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:22:02 -0400
I have a Weber downdraft DGV 32/36 and a pierce intake manifold I took off my
948 engine.

I would like to pull my HS4 SUs and use the Weber if possible.  I went over
the Weber tonight and it is very clean and the manifold looks like new after
cleanup.

Does anyone have any experience using these on 1275.  I would also like to
know what Weber jets etc to use with the bigger engine or whether I can leave
it as is.  I haven't looked yet to see what's in the Weber.

Thanks for any help.
Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.