BE Door latches and Oil Cooler

To: "Midget Group at team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BE Door latches and Oil Cooler
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:25:55 -0700
Is it possible to put a aftermarket oil cooler on a BE 948? Something I can
get at a local
autoparts store? Then of course I would have to hunt down the correct hose
and connectors to
connect the cooler between the filter and block.
 Also is it possible to get the BE door latches to close without having to
hold the internal handle down?
Is it just the case of grease and aligned properly?
 thanks Mike