RE: Headlight Relay

To: "James Gruber" <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headlight Relay
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:06:08 -0700
James Gruber Asked:

>So who has a good recommendation on an easily available headlight relay
that can be used on our Spridgets. Someone mentioned >one from J.C. Whitney,
got a part #. Also I know there is a good article I've seen out there at
someones web site about installing a headlight relay.Who's got the link.

I just rewired FROG AYE  using Hella headlight relays wand sockets.  Got the
weatherproof version 'cuz they're under the bonnet.  Very nice setup, not
difficult to figure out and works perfectly from the start.  Got mine from a
place called the Lighthouse here in {West]Sacramento, extremely helpful
folks who are into cars (and trucks if you've got a semi...)  The
weatherproof versions are only slightly more expensive than the regular
ones,  Around $15 for two sockets and relays.

Hal