Haunted Speedometer

To: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Haunted Speedometer
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:31:48 -0400
Hi all we have a crazy question.  Took Mini Lee out for a drive to
Grandmother's House and while on the turnpike driving about 60 the Big
Bad Wolf appeared (the speedometer needle went haywire).  The needle
seemed to stay steady at about 60 - 65 until we started to slow down
for the toll booth.  When we slowed down for the stop the needle went
haywire again.  Long story short the needle seemed to go into the right
place when we would get to about 30 mph and stay pretty good until 60
mph again.  When we stopped it would go haywire.  Mini Lee is sitting
in our driveway saying we are going 35 mph but is stopped and turned
off.  Is this something to worry about?  Is there an easy way to make
the Big Bad Wolf go away and stay away?  Any suggestions would be
helpful.

Thanks,
Kristi and Lambert  (Little Mini Lee Riders)
74 Midget "Mini Lee"