Re: Re: Maniflow exhaust

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Maniflow exhaust
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:49:31 -0400
Ed

What do you mean by "a space at mid-mount".

Mid mount of the muffler?  or exhaust pipe?

The new muffler has a short bracket ( hanger? ) for mounting up to the rubber
mount under the trunk floor.  The old muffler has a much taller bracket welded
to it for attaching to the rubber mount.

Mid mount of the exhaust has the proper bulkhead bracket and clamp.

My question was really about which angle that backmost pipe should be at.  I
can't really get a good pic of it though unless I could get someone to roll the
car over.  Chris? :)

I'll just have to try it the other way and see if it fits better.