depalmamotorsports

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: depalmamotorsports
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 06:44:30 -0500
just a follow up for ya all on this guy,, I sent him a note to tell him we
were on to him
 "         Question from willy1959      I see your back at selling parts
that you have no clue what they fit

Im letting my spridget list know your back at it..

this WILL not fit a b "   Question from depalmamotorsports      I see that
you are back at being an A___OLE!!

This fits Sprite and Midgets, but you knew that. Hell, you know it all dont
you? Do me and all of us a favor, and close the casket to your hole. I would
not be surprised if you are the one who stole my car. I will alert the
police that you were harassing me back then, and you are doing so now. I
will also alert them of my suspicions about your possible involment in my
car being stolen.

Have a nice life.........
  Question from willy1959
     your ad says Mgb

your answers to questions mislead the guy to thinking it will fit an mgb

funny that after you got so many negatives under fordpartsplus you needed to
fabricate a new name, and your just about to the same start with feedback, a
leapord doesnt change his spots

PLEASE alert Ebay PLEASE, then I wont have to..

By the way. The spridget community knows your alias now..

oh ya

god bless

you hypocrit

  So there, he confirmed the identity swap, and you all can be warned about
the low life.
 oh btw
 Anyone want to buy a 63 mgb mg sprite that this guy had stolen? OH BOY
maybe the guy is like Johney cash, and got it one peice at a time..?