Re: sectrets for easy clutch bleeding?

To: gottstein@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sectrets for easy clutch bleeding?
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:45:11 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/2005 11:15:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gottstein@gmail.com writes:
> clutch fluid reservoir, so I'm going to fill
> and bleed the system.
> Has anyone figured out an easy, fast, and less messy system for doing this?

I haven't done this, but always had it in the back of my mind to do sometime:
 Several years ago I ran across a suggestion by a Spridget owner to install a
tube in place of the bleed valve in the slave cylinder, running the tube up
in the engine compartment to where you could bleed the cylinder from just under
the bonnet.  The bleed valve was screwed into the end of the extended tube.
Made sense.

--DAvid C.