Re: Re[2]: Dave Leib, or the cost of a car show

To: pythias@pacifier.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Dave Leib, or the cost of a car show
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:45:44 EDT
I agree.  I go to the shows to see the stuff, and if no one brought their
stuff there wouldn't be any.  So, I think when people enter their cars they're
really doing something nice for the spectators more than for themselves, and
it's just what's necessary to make an event where people with a similar
interest
can get together, so I think it's worth doing.

Mark m.