Re: New sweet deal project found

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: New sweet deal project found
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:56:02 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,

Nice deal (steal). Are the doors just cut straight off or do they come
up to the top at the front and rear and then curve down in the middle?
I'm picturing something like a TR3 and you could still hinge them and
move the latch and striker down. Use a couple crap Bugeye fenders to
graft in a curved piece a thte top of the door pillar to blend something
back into the rear fenders. Or you could hinge them along the bottom and
let them fall outward like some of the race cars of the past. Orange
with black stripe or black with orange stripe or something crazy like
flames?

Post some pics.

Dave & Bobbie