Re: Ethanol/Methanol Alcohol

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ethanol/Methanol Alcohol
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:07:00 GMT j98E9R6l013524
At last....

Exactly, David....EXACTLY. A good defense
with respect to Muslim Xtremist Global
Terrorism (and those who would support
same) in these days of non-traditional
WMD, is a good offense....and Saddam set
himself up perfectly in this respect.

IOW, Saddam was a lousy poker player. :)

An offshoot of Iraq was our founding out why some "traditional" allies voted
against us in the UN (vis a vis our invasion of Iraq)
as THEY put their own National financial interests before world peace (by war)
by failing to support military action against the new bullies on the block, and
those
who would support them. As important as
knowing who your friends are (and to what
extent) is knowing who your friends aren't.

It wasn't our gov't. putting national (oil) interests first......it was
theirs!!

And the fun part.... these governments projected THEIR reality in this respect
onto the government of the USA.....

...and a lot of dummies within this country
bought it, including some of our "oh, so
wise" Hollywood types who spoke out publicly against the interests of their own
country.........though they have no special claim to any intelligence in this
respect or any other, beyond their own chosen profession (just like us!!:) in
which they excel
to one extent or another as otherwise, they
wouldn't have gotten the "air" time to voice
their opinion on the subject.

Hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.....and
costly as well. And it's gonna cost later
generations even more unless the current
ones "wake up" to the threat of the current
"enemy at the gate"......of all free societies.

Well....all these "intelligent, sophisticated" Euro nations couldn't see Hitler
coming either......France was beaten within a year
and THEY, of all nations,  should have damn well known better considering
modern history in terms of Franco/Germanic relationships.

They and others didn't then, and they don't now. They're "enablers" in this
respect and in terms of modern history, they always have been. And who ends up
bailing them out? Eh, huh.....again and again.....and so it will be yet again,
apparently.

At least England has learned from recent past history.....God bless Tony Blair.
:)

Obligatory Spridget content....it's raining....
the Frog rests comfortably under cover while the GTi hacks the inclement
weather!! :)

Cap'n Bob...Basic Frog &
Running for President in '08 :)

Cap'n Bob