Re: Ethanol/Methanol Alcohol

Subject: Re: Ethanol/Methanol Alcohol
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 10:22:43 -0500
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, Peter Shull <pdx.pete@verizon.net>, "Timothy H.Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
You KNOW that celebrities have their finger on the political pulse of our
nation. It isn't as though they live a life surrounded by yes persons,
sycophants, and bodyguards. They don't
just work and hang out at parties, wasted on drugs and alcohol. They don't live
lives completely shrouded from "real" life.
Yeah, they are SO IN TOUCH with the "common man", they deserve EVERY right to
speak for us!!!

Brad

btw, the above statement was said "tongue in cheek", for those on the list
stupid enough to agree with the above statement. The closest a celeb gets to
the "common man" is when their
career crashes so hard, they grab a gig on "The Surreal World" for a last gasp
at stardom. By then, they are so sad, it is pathetic.