West coast bound, Seattle WA

Subject: West coast bound, Seattle WA
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:08:39 -0400
It looks I will be leaving scenic New Jersey and moving to Washington state,
somewhere in the Seattle area. I will be leaving NJ about the 7th of
November. That said I will miss the east coast OShit group; they were a fun
bunch always willing to come out and help, sharing time, parts, or just
beer. We all had fun at the PA rallies and the various get togethers that
took place. Heck, I will even miss the PA swap meet; the snowy event that
marks the beginning of LBC season on the East coast. All said I will miss
this group of helpful and friendly people, but I will be back for at
different times so you never know when our paths will cross.

So that said who on the list is in the Seattle area? Where should I buy a
house? Any Pacific NW OShit groups out there? Anyone wanna start one? Some
many question so little time.

Bill Gilroy