Re: West coast bound, Seattle WA

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: West coast bound, Seattle WA
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:55:23 -0700
Hey Bill!  Glad you're moving out here!  I live in the City of Seattle . . .
and can't readily bring a picture to mind of either Penn or Teller.  Nor
does it rain all the time.  Just like 50% the time.  Or maybe 80% of the
time, if you move here in the fall.  Or if you move in the winter, it might
be 100% of the time, for three months straight.  But in the spring, and
summer, and fall, and whenever it isn't raining . . . you'll like it.

Let me know when you get here, and I'd be glad to provide whatever welcome
wagon activities you might like.  And yes, the buckets of money for housing
would be a good idea - don't leave home without them.

Phil