Re: Shipping an MG across the country

Subject: Re: Shipping an MG across the country
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:58:44 -0400 reply-type=original
Bill,

When I moved from California to Michigan a few years back the moving company
(Allied) loaded all of my household items in the moving van and then loaded
my Bugeye in back behind everything else.  No extra charge for the Bugeye.
They have special racking equipment in their vans and they built a rack over
the Bugeye that let them load more stuff.  The car arrived in fine shape.

Rick