Re: Still Won't Start

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Still Won't Start
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:22:47 -0700
Unfortunately, I don't have that manual, and internet searches turned up
precious little.  Fortunately, with posts from listers I found the
problem.  The wires inside the distributor were connected on TOP of the
insulator, instead of underneath it, connecting them to ground instead
of to the "spring arm".

My brother-in-law wired that part.  Honest.

Chas