RE: MGB Oil Cooler on a sprite??

To: spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: RE: MGB Oil Cooler on a sprite??
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:44:19 GMT j9FDiWiU018605
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
"I also wanna know....."

OH!!! You wanna know, eh???
And well you should, parrot breath. Just for
a moment...I'm goin' into my Joe Pesci
mode....'cause I tink it's appropriate.....

Ya' know...if I hear this one more time from
you, I will come down there un-announced,
sneak up on you when you're not lookin' (you're bigger than me) and hit you
over the head (several times) with one of those spare camshafts you got hangin'
around!! But considering your rock-like guido head.... :):)

Some of us don't have our own well-equipped shop let alone your talent/
mechanical abilities, kemosabe!!! Nor do
we have engines/parts hangin' around
'cause we don't have a place for 'em.

And some of us get stuck with a '67 thin
wall block...which ain't the best for "tunin'".
And most difinitely not when you're thinkin'
supercharged.

So.....we pay.....'cause we ain't got no choice!

Also...

Speedwell Alum Rad with SPAL "puller"
(which is YOUR fault......'cause YOU didn't put the word out on the GEO Metro
"auto"
alternative in a timely manner, you greaseball you!! :):)

Pierce Alum. head (cc'd & cut for 9.8-1)
Teflon oil seals (valve stem machine work)
Coated Med. bore LCB
Variable Belt Drive (Kevlar Belt)
Original (still in the box) Cooper "S" cam
Crane "hardened" lifters
Special moly-coated Total Seal II Ring Set
1.5 (Bushed) Rollers
EN40B X-drilled Crank
Balanced/Lightened Con Rods
Vandervell VP2 Bearings (the good ones)
Lightened Flywheel
Latest Rivergate "Large" clutch slave
Sureflow hi-capacity oil pump
Alum "deep impeller" H20 pump
Cooper S size H20 pulley
Maniflow intake manifold
Aldon "special" 43D with PerTronix
Nology "Hot Wires"
RC40 rear box (goin' back to Cherry Bomb)
APR studs/fasteners throughout
Motor dynamically balanced to street spec.

and last (but not least), my VERY cool......

Hans Pederson K&N air filter set-up
(way too expensive due to an unintended misunderstanding in pricing. But what
the hell, it comes with integral bellmouths and it's a once in a lifetime
purchase so
eff it!:)

And.....that's how it costs!! OK! Any questions parrot breath??? Eh, EH!!!?

(I'm comin' down there....you better be
watchin' "your six"....you're bigger...but
I'm small and skinny...and move real quick.
I can hide in a corner 'cause "sideways",
I'm as wide as a "zipper"....you'll never see me. And when your bendin' over
your motor, focusin' on gettin' the cam timing just right...........WHAM!!!
You're done!!!:)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog