Re: Front end damage update and brake caliper Q

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Front end damage update and brake caliper Q
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:42:54 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Chris King wrote:

> The list of bits I need keeps getting longer...

Chris

I have lots of trunion bolts, I even have a good used set of shox.
Too good to send to Peter as cores. You are welcome to any/all you need.
I also have 1/2 a 69 Sprite at the coop, it has to go soon, there is a
complete front end on it. 2 doors too and if you want to cut off the
front cowl, I got a sawzall :)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ