Re: Muffler and exhaust pipe effects

To: <SSWARIN@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Muffler and exhaust pipe effects
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:02:36 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <rbc43@starband.net> andromeda
> My 1974 Midget is slowly going back together after an extensive
> restoration   this summer. One remaining decision to be made is the
> choice of exhaust system
>  The 19" version sounds to me "just right" on my friend Rick's car. The
reason I am considering the JC Whitney muffler is that it is quieter
than the 22" Cherry Bomb that is now on the car. The wife says it is
"TOO LOUD".
So, I think that the 2" JC Whitney muffler that is 19" long is the best of
both worlds.
I'll let you know what the wife thinks, when I get the muffler on.
Roger Cotting