Engine diaper

Subject: Engine diaper
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:47:52 -0400
The shipper of my Midget has a rule, "NO LEAKS". Kinda hard to do with a
LBC. So I think I can hide most of them, the only real leak is out of the
tranny drain bolt. I see them on sale for the race cars, but I don't want to
spend $250. There has to be a better solution. Maybe a professional steam
clean the day be the car is loaded. It only has to not leak for the initial
inspection I would think, not like they will dump it in North Dakota if it
leaks. Any ideas?

Bill "Heading West" Gilroy