Re: quite nice...on Ebay

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: quite nice...on Ebay
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:30:12 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
bushwacker4@zoomtown.com wrote:

>My gas cap doesn't stick up in the air like this original one...

Yes, I noticed that also, and couldn't figure it out.  On all of the
originals I have ever seen, the cap is about half an inch above the
grommet.  Also, the air intake hose appears silver in color, whereas
they had a very think black rubber covering.

But, oh, how I lust after those original floor mats and tunnel cover!
It makes me want to get my old ones out of storage and see if they are
salvageable (but I doubt it!).

Since  my friend in Florida's Sprite is the same green, I just have to
sent it to him to remind him of what his looked like!

Buster Evans