Re: Gettin' Old

To: KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gettin' Old
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:46:27 GMT j9LHlaJI007795
Hell....

I'm retired (professionally) and working part-time security for GE at their
North Stamford Corp. complex just to stay occupied and for spending cash.

Gorgeous country site. Gotta have
something to do besides just hang out and
a jr. pilot position with NetJets, etc. for the
next five years just isn't worth the energy
burn for a junior salary/schedule.

Word has it there may be more full-time
positions offered as GE has decided
to end it's lease at another local corporate
complex and move all to North Stamford, thus fully re-occupying a site that has
been partially occupied for the last 5 years or so.

If the foregoing turns into reality in terms
of more full-time positions offered,  I'll gladly go full-time (four day work
week) with them if I can get the shifts I want.....the medical/dental benefits
are in and of themselves invaluable in these days of
ridiculous medical costs. Ain't none of us
gettin' any younger! :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog