Re: More Muffler Questions

To: sswarin@aol.com
Subject: Re: More Muffler Questions
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:01:03 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Steve,
I just bought this Hedman 2" glasspack from Summit Racing Equipment
along with a 2" U-Bend and 2" dual tip resonator. They have a nice
search engine which allows drilling down on the dimensions, and I
counted 17 muffler manufacturers.
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?Ntt=exhaust&x=35&y=17&Ntk=KeywordSearch&DDS=1&searchinresults=false&N=0&target=egnsearch.asp
John