Re: SOS accommodations and more details

To: wmgilroy@gmail.com
Subject: Re: SOS accommodations and more details
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:51:51 GMT j9ONrbD2005500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
"....can't even make it to NJ...."

damn straight, Bill!!! :)

Even Frank Clarici (our "travelin' spritester) avoids RT95 like the plague (so
that's not even an option) and alternate RT15 ain't
much better. The Cross Bronx Expressway (GW Bridge) is a disaster (parking lot)
at almost anytime these days.

The increase in traffic in this part of the
NYC Metro Area has been just unreal in
the last 15 years or so. And the
highway truck traffic is constant and continuous, even overnight. And I got
knocked off the Thruway by a truck not
too long ago, at o'darkthirty no less....destroyed my '67 Spridget.

And though the end result of the foregoing
is my current '60 Frogeye, I'm not too keen
on goin' there again....at least not any time soon.

In any event I've done enough traveling
over the last 30 yrs. to last me a lifetime.

Break time, baby. :)

Cap'n Bob
Local Frog