SOS accommodations and more details

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: SOS accommodations and more details
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:38:57 -0500
OK youse guys.

For those of you driving or flying in to SOS '05 and needing a place to stay
overnight.. We can sleep 3 or 4 folks in the house (without a lubricant, a
shoehorn, or breaking any laws in the Bible belt). We have a pop up camper
that can sleep 2 or 3. There are going to be 2 couches in the shop, but you
might have to fight the dogs for one of those.. We can sleep 4 or 5 over at
the lake house, which is about 25 minutes from the Dream Farm. If you
insist, there are a number of the typical hotel chains about 10 minutes in
either direction from the farm, either in Oshkosh or Fond du Lac.

I'd like to remind you that spouses and well behaved children are encouraged
to attend. (those children  that are not well behaved will be dipped in
turkey leftovers and fed to Hoss, the Wonder Dog (as in I wonder how much he
weighs? I wonder how he got such a big head? I wonder what his towing
capacity is?)

Also, remember that The <http://www.eaa.org/>  Experimental Aircraft
Association (EAA) is just about 6 miles north of our place. so you can
combine a trip here with a visit there, if that trips your trigger.

It is not necessary to drive your Spridget to SOS '05. you only need to
bring it if you're looking to get something accomplished on it as part of
the group effort. I'm not going to discourage anyone from driving a
Spridget.. just be safe, and have fun if you choose to drive one. (Rumor has
if Frank is preparing a Spridget monster truck.)

For those of you wishing to participate from afar. get yourself a (free)
Yahoo ID and download Yahoo Messenger at http://messenger.yahoo.com/ . Add
<floundervision> to your buddy list. If you have a microphone and speakers,
in addition to viewing us, you'll be able to hear the audio, and ask
questions in real time. (Of course, a broadband connection will greatly
improve your viewing experience.)

WST