Re: In car navigation system

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In car navigation system
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:24:34 -0500 with any abuse report
>     Jay Fishbein wrote:
> >I wouldn't buy another car without one.

I guess Jay is done getting Spridgets and Inocentis ;-) He must own them all
now...

> greatest thing since sliced bread!  I cannot understand how I got along
> without it before!  It can even give me directions from Anaheim to the
> McDonald's closest to a friend in Boynton Beach!

Consider yourself warned, Buster! These devices suck the brains and
the sense of direction right out of a guy's head. When it breaks/fails (NOT
"if"), you will be so lost we will have to call out the dogs!
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget

ps: Willy was wondering how long I would sit on my hands on this topic!
Fooled him with that previous post ;-)))))