Rallies

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rallies
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:26:17 -0600 with any abuse report
OK folks,
I need some creative labelling. I would like to plan a gimmick rally for the
Miata Club next year so they understand that "follow the leader" is not the
only way to get to a destination. The problem is that their insurance
company thinks "World Champion Rally" or "rallycross" when they hear the
word "rally" and the rates for them would be the same as for an autocross!!!
Obviously, I need a semantics sleight-of-hand to call the event by a name
that will slide under the radar yet attract participation from the club
members.
Help!
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget