Re: Rallies

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rallies
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:11:57 -0600
1st Annual Scavenger Tour.

BUT, (and yes I have done this<G>) include a STOP in some obscure shop that
sells something they HAVE to purchase.

Gets The Club (Ins. Co.) out of "trouble"<G>.

One of the ones I did was a country store that kept their Hershey Bars in a
behind the counter FREEZER <smirk>!!

2 out of 31 cars figured it out!!!

Dat was FUN !!!

Another was that they HAD to purchase at least 2 gallons of fuel.  AND the
receipt HAD to show Texaco.  'Course the station "involved" was a Citgo pump
equipped one BUT eight of them figured it out<VB smirk>!!!

David, I am SURE you have the ability to be "somewhat" "devious"?!?!?!?

Ed

Ed