Re: Custom Fiberglass Front Ends

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Custom Fiberglass Front Ends
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:48:08 -0800 (PST)
Agreed.  However, he has beat the last 2 deadlines I
gave him, I must be why he's late on your stuff ;-).
I learned with Rod and the SCCA guys that you NEVER
ask for anything within a month of the Runoffs.  Rod
goes in the Good Guy category in my book, both for
product and his integrity.  If I'm not mistaken, Dave
Craddock of Preform (the guy who actually does the
composite work) lived out of a Spridget years ago, so
he's OK too.

'hopper

http://farechase.yahoo.com