Re: Spridget +6

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget +6
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:54:23 -0500
I think my vision would be a lengthened front end with a lengthened bugeye
bonnet, to give an e-type look to it.  A little extra leg room would be nice
though.

And, no, I'm not going to attempt it.  I've already got more to do than the
time and money that I have available, let alone 'ability'.

Robert D.