Re: Garage lifts

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Garage lifts
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:15:42 -0600
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Go to this website.  I looked at several of the cheaper units and
they are just that, cheap.  They may work fine until  your car drops
of the edge but in terms of safety the best ones came from :

Backyard Buddy  http://www.backyardbuddy.com/

.. but they ain't cheap.  The best compromise I found was at

http://www.americasprideonline.com/

.. but they don't appear to be made as well.  Which did I choose?
Neither.  It would cost 4 grand to buy one and it will "only" cost 10
grand to add another 1600sq ft to the shop.  Now that it's cool
enough to pour concrete that's the way I'm goin'

Lester