Sprite Wiring

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Wiring
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:37:01 -0800
Thanks to all for the kind offers to send "loose sleeve bullet" (which
britishwiring.com lists as N/A).

Somewhat like that guy that accidentally dropped some change in the
toilet and at inopportune moment (looked at it for a moment, took out
his wallet and threw in a $20 bill, looked around and said "What?  You
think I'm reaching in there for 17 cents!") I found a few other things
to buy from Vicky-Brit -- enough that the shipping seemed reasonable.
Got new bullets (with spares) and took the bugeye out for it's first
spin in 4 years!

I forgot how gutless it is.  I almost forgot how much fun it is to drive.

Chas Douglass