RE: GM going down, no LBC - Now Vega

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GM going down, no LBC - Now Vega
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:27:03 -0500
Like any vehicle, it is all on how you take care of it.
Regular oil changes, maintenance, washing it, etc.

My '77 Vega was one of the best cars I ever owned.  Pretty quick and fun to
drive.  I got better than 300K miles on it with no real problems, and that
was generally unheard of on 70's American vehicles...

L141 and Borg Warner 5 speed and little or no rust.  (and I live in Indiana)

I just got tired of the same vehicle forever.  So I parked it in the
barn....
I rarely check on it, but last time a year or so ago, a critter got inside
and ate some wires.

Someday I'll restore it again....  Or it will be a great barn find for a
Vega nut....