Re: GM going down, no LBC - Now Vega

To: "Bill Miller \(LBC's\)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC - Now Vega
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:06:42 -0500 reply-type=original
I had a urine yellow Vega station wagon in the '70s.  It was given to me,
free, and it STILL was the worst car I have ever owned.  Among it's many
endearing traits was blowing the oil filter right off the mount whenever the
weather got cold.  You'd hear this loud bang, then the engine would
stop...it must have had an low oil pressure kill switch.  We finally had to
cut the spring of the oil pressure relief valve.

Now I own a 2001 Taurus which is my second least favorite car!!!

Geoff Branch