Re: Oil Cooler Fittings

To: Bud Pazur <bpazur@excel.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Cooler Fittings
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:57:09 -0800
Cc: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Bud,

It sounds like a standard Tube fitting.  They have the threads on the outside.
If the local supplier doesn't have an adapter then call Mini Mania and ask them
what kind of fitting they use?.  I'm sure the hydraulic supplier will have the
correct fitting, but it may be cheaper to buy new hoses.  I've found these type
of fittings a lot on Aircraft, they switch back and forth between the AN and
standard Swegelock fitting.  It all depends on who made the turbine package you
work on.  But they are a bit pricey.  Any thing that is Swedgelock is costly
and a adapter is twice as much.

Cheers

Wrongway Ricky
60 Frog eye "Puddles"