Re: turn signal saga continues, maybe solved

Subject: Re: turn signal saga continues, maybe solved
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:04:56 -0600
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dear ol Dad's story was the opposite..  he drove his new MGA
('56 ?) to visit his fiance.  This time was from Philly to North
Carolina.  After he got out he swore that he would never do *that*
again and promptly bought a '55 lincoln that he had for many years...

Lester

.. yup, he was young doc in the med corp, USN.   This was all before
he learned about impact acceleration as the flight surgeon on the
Essex..