Re: Misspelling and Frogs

To: MICHAEL CARPENTER <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Misspelling and Frogs
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:27:40 -0600
Cc: Jacques Le Clainche <hobbycars@cox.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Want a real hoot?  My wife, knowing my affinity for GP racing, recently
picked up a 1/2 liter stein at an antique mall.  It is the typical European
gray
earthenware with a fancy emblem on it and "Grand Prix of Paris, 1937".
I was thrilled nearly speachless until I turned it up and looked at the
bottom where it said "Made in West Germany"!!

Just give me one of those flashy lures with the treble hooks please....

Cheers!!
Jim - he of the amazing Midget in Dodge City