Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 04:42:00 GMT jB14fSq8030333
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
The motor isn't fragile, Larry!

Your brain is (and I state this with much
humor:). Read the words in the GD
post for chrissake!!! :):)

It's a matter of PERSONAL choice. You rack
up miles on your machines your way, I'll
rack 'em up on my machines MY way!!! :):)

You guys are hilarious....

"Hey Bob. We're all gonna jump off this
cliff. Everybody is doing it. If you don't
do it, then your not a real man....you're
a wuss!"

Bob says...."OK men, I'm with you....lead on".

(As all the "men"
go off the cliff, Bob smiles and gracefully
lowers himself into his gorgeous
little Frog and heads for the Long Ridge
Tavern. There he quaffs a beer, picks up
a gorgeous blonde and heads for his crib:)