Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 04:16:36 GMT jB14G4Gm029589
Cc: William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Right...I'm the wuss!! :)

I may FEEL the same way you do but I
THINK differently than you do. And with
good reason and cause.

You got spare engines hangin' around...I
don't. You can rebuild those engines blindfolded at min cost....I can't. I
gotta pay my way.

There is also good reason to believe from
prior conversations that I take better care
of myself (in some respects) as I age than you do.

This doesn't make me a wuss, it makes me smarter than you in these particular
respects. Some of us age gracefully and adopt while others don't. I am neither
physically 20 or 40 anymore and
have no need to act it just to prove something to you or anybody else. You
wanna drive your Frog? Then drive. Enjoy! :)

Do I sound like I need you or anyone else
to do my thinking for me?? Do I sound
insecure to you?? Do you really think you
can bait me by insulting my masculinity??

LOL......you gotta be kiddin' me. :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog