Re: Paint on original Spridget valance (behind grille) question

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint on original Spridget valance (behind grille) question
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:39:11 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Cap'n
What I am referring to is the valance. On the spridget, this is the part
that bolts to the radiator uprights, the upper part of it is what the hood
latch attaches to, the lower part has the 2 holes for the bumper brackets to
pass through, and in between, the grille bolts to this part. Has a big
square hole in the center for air to pass through to the radiator. Maybe I'm
using the wrong name. I have a VB catalog handy here, they call it a front
panel assembly, part 9-9292.
Dan