Re: Paint on original Spridget valance (behind grille) question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint on original Spridget valance (behind grille) question
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:53:30 -0500 reply-type=original
Dan,

I have a Deep Pink '61 Sprite.  The vertical sections behind the grill are
painted
black as well as the flat piece on the bottom.  Underneath the black paint
it's pink.  The top piece of the valance assembly has white primer with pink
overspray (looking up at the bottom of the piece).  Horler says the area
behind the grill aperture was sprayed black irrespective of body color.

Rick