Re: The World Wide Web

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: The World Wide Web
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:41:22 -0600
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Search Results for "fucking shed":

Need Help?
Help
Contact Us
Find Your Local Store
Narrow Your Search
No additional options available

Product Not Available
We're sorry. This selection is not available at The Internet Store.

    If you are interested in continuing your search for the selected
item(s) you may:

              o Choose the "change" option above to search another
Lowe's in your area.

              o Contact your local Lowe's and ask about placing a special order.

              o Continue shopping for other items in another category.

--
http://beatracing.com