Re: MGBGT on eBay

To: kidjoevid@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGBGT on eBay
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:23:29 EST
In a message dated 12/13/2005 7:55:55 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
kidjoevid@yahoo.com writes:

Does  anyone
have an opinion on later MGBGT's, and in particular
nice looking  '71 on eBay - #4596578302.

A '73 MGBGT was the best sports car I've ever owned..but that was  back in
79.  Last spring I bought a barn find 74.5 that is next on the fix  up list
after the TR4.  The transmission on your ebay 71 is non OD and  that's highly
desirable, but it should be good to drive and some day you can  upgrade to OD
or
convert to a 5 speed.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."