Re: Rollover update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rollover update
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:24:28 -0500 reply-type=original
A few months ago I went to my local welding supplier (Michigan Airgas) for a
roll of MIG wire and discovered that they sell the same exact dye-penetrant
stuff that Pegasus, Eastwood, and others market.  You don't get a fancy
plastic carrying case like you do from Eastwood, but the cost is about half
at the welding supply house.

Rick